problem with my xfce 4.2.1

Alaios alaios at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 7 17:11:18 CEST 2005

Thx for your answer...evrything is now fine...but
still two more things...
In the setting i can see only 6 icons
(Display,Keyboard,Mouse,Taskbar,User Interface,Xfce
Panel) I think that are more icons that only these

Except from these i do a right click to the
desktop->Setting->Xfce4 Desktop Settings and gives me
the message

XFCE Settings Manager error:
No such plugin "backdrop"