How to specify workspace when starting a program?

Chris Green chris at areti.co.uk
Fri Jun 3 15:40:44 CEST 2005

On Thu, Jun 02, 2005 at 07:39:11PM +0100, Chris Green wrote:
> How does one specify a workspace when running a program so that it
> starts up in the specified workspace?

Doesn't anyone know the answer to this?  I'm sure I've done it in the
past (I know how to do it on Xfce's ancestor CDE) but I can't find
anywhere in the documentation that tells me how to do it.

By the way does anyone else find the search facilities on the xfce
mailing lists completely useless?  I tried to search and see if I had
asked this question before but there was no way I could find anything
remotely useful.

--
Chris Green (chris at areti.co.uk)

    "Never ascribe to malice that which can be explained by incompetence."