PLEASE READ (was: Re: I must say goodbye)

Joe Klemmer klemmerj at webtrek.com
Thu Jun 2 05:02:47 CEST 2005

Joe Klemmer wrote:

>     It's been a while now since I've been active in this list.  My
> physical health has, as a few might remember, not been 100% for many
> years now. However, things have changed for the worse very quickly.  I
> have become unable to walk or stand or sit for more than a few minutes.

    It seems there might have been a /slight/ misunderstanding regarding
this email.  The fault is all mine for not being clear in what I was
saying.

    For the record:  I am not, repeat, *not thinking of suicide* or
anything similar.  The "goodbye" was meant as a goodbye from the list.
I will still be here in the real world.  I just won't be doing any
techie related things.  I'm shifting to a user only mode.

    Lastly, to the kind and well meaning fellow from the Great White
North, thank you for caring.  The police were very prompt and also very
understanding.  I would hope that if I were ever actually in a
"situation" there would be people out there who would care as much as
this gentleman did.

    So, bottom line...  I am only saying goodbye to the techie world and
retiring to a life of leisure.  Or traction, whichever comes first.

--
My Useless Vanity Page - http://www.webtrek.com/joe
See my blog, sumo game ranks and other useless junk