Need Help With MUA Problem

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Wed Jun 1 00:47:08 CEST 2005

On Tue, 31 May 2005, Myles Green wrote:

> I haven't run into this problem myself but Xfce 4.2.x doesn't use
> ~/.xfce4 anymore, all your config stuff is now under ~/.config

> Here's hoping that helps to solve your issue :^)

Myles,

   I made changes in there, too, but apparently not all the correct ones.

   The issue is definitely X related. When I kill pine in X and switch to a
console, then invoke pine, the composition works just fine. That is,
grey-on-black with a white block cursor. And, the cursor is visible in the
header, too.

Thanks,

Rich

--