panel app "notes" possible bug?

Dan Gordon dgordon8 at cogeco.ca
Mon Jan 31 21:48:28 CET 2005

On January 31, 2005 03:09 pm, Angelina Carlton wrote:
> Hello
>
> I have loaded xfce4-notes-plugin into my panel and wish to change
> the icon, presently it is a big square yellow icon.
>
> Any icon I choose is ignored. Can somene else duplicate this in case
> it is a bug?

Yes same thing happens here,  using Mandrake 10.1 Official
I noticed since the official Xfce 4.2 release that the icon had changed
into the big one that is now there but never thought to try and change
it.

Regards,
Dan Gordon
--
Mon Jan 31 15:45:39 EST 2005
 15:45:39 up  4:11,  1 user,  load average: 0.62, 0.38, 0.19