window manager bug or feature?

Juha Kautto kautto.juha at kolumbus.fi
Mon Jan 31 13:27:05 CET 2005

I can reproduce Xavier's problem.

ALT-middle button lowers window, but I need to visit some other window
before left click raises it back.

But if I change my window manager "Focus model" setting from "Focus
follows mouse" to "Click to focus" it starts to work (=click raises the
window).

No idea if this is bug or a planned feature.

/Juha