Battery monitor on iBook

James Tappin james at tappin.me.uk
Thu Jan 27 19:50:31 CET 2005

I've just gotten around to installing xfce4.2 on my G3 iBook (via the
os-cillation installers). Most of what I've tried works fine but
xfce4-battery-plugin doesn't show anything. The battery definitely can be
queried by Linux as the KDE monitor works and gives sensible numbers that
are consistent with the MacOS monitor. Any ideas? Is there a -dev package
that should be installed that won't cause the build to fail but may
prevent the monitor working (KDE is installed from the Debian packages)?

Best regards,
	James

--
James Tappin,             O__      "I forget the punishment for using
james at tappin.me.uk       --  \/`    Microsoft --- Something lingering