How can I capture my screenshot in xfce?

Robert Kurowski koorek at o2.pl
Thu Jan 27 13:33:06 CET 2005

Dnia Thu, 27 Jan 2005 15:25:29 +0900 "Seunghyun. Cho"
<s970501 at gmail.com> pisze:

> help~*

I use `scrot` to capture my desktop. Becouse I want to capture only my
whole desktop I've made a button at xfce4-panel.
As an action I entered: scrot -d 3 scrshoots/koorek-'%Y-%m-%d_%H%M'.png

This will take a screenshot after 3 sek (I want sometimes to open a menu
or sth to be visible at scrshot). This also saves my shot in a specific
directory which is avaiable on my webpage
(http://www.koorek.pl.eu.org/scrshoots/).

--
Robert 'koorek' Kurowski		http://www.koorek.pl.eu.org
					JID: koorek at chrome.pl
Ludzie mi ufają. Cały czas przychodzą do mnie mówić :
"nie zawiedź mnie znowu" -- George W. Bush