my favourite feature has been killed

Toomas Römer tromer at hot.ee
Sat Jan 22 16:52:07 CET 2005

Hi

I used to run cvs of xfce after the summer for couple of months. I remember it
having a feature i was blown away by. Now, installing the 4.2 i found the
feature missing.

The feature i'm talking about was the ability to switch back to the workspace
one was at before using a shortcut to go to a another workspace. Example: I'm
at workspace 1, i hit ctrl-f2, i'm at workspace 2, i hit ctrl-f2 i'm back at
workspace 1. It was really helpful, because i usually forget on which
workspace i was at before the context switch was needed.

Will this feature ever return and if not, why?

/toomasr