Terminal and ÆØÅ

Fredrik Normann fredrin at ifi.uio.no
Fri Jan 21 14:15:08 CET 2005

Hallo,

My norwegian characters æøå do not work "out of the box" when I emerge it in
gentoo. When I press the keys æøå, this is shown in the parent window.

fredrik at gentooNorm: pts/3: 47 files 1.4Gb -> terminal

** (terminal:9237): WARNING **: Error (Invalid or incomplete multibyte or wide
character) converting data for child, dropping.

** (terminal:9237): WARNING **: Error (Invalid or incomplete multibyte or wide
character) converting data for child, dropping.

How to fix this?

Regards,
-fredrik-normann-

--
cd /pub;more beer;find -type f|grep girl;date;date;date; \
cd /home;unzip;strip;touch;finger;mount;fsck;more;yes;umount;sleep; \