How to change the default theme

Erik Harrison erikharrison at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 18:45:21 CET 2005

On Thu, 20 Jan 2005 18:18:33 +0100, GOBERT Geoffroy <sarvok at wanadoo.fr> wrote:
>     Hello all,
>     First of all, i don't know why, but my XFCE have been totally
> changed ! I have some icons on my desktop, my wallpaper have been
> changed, etc etc... Is it because i've just installed nautilus ?

Probably. Or more acurately, because Nautilus is running. Nautilus
grabs the desktop unless invoked with a command line argument, which
doesn't come immediately to mind. Kill Nautilus, and if you ever need
it, run it with --no-desktop or whatever, and you'll be fine

 Or
> is-it  because i've typed "apt-get upgrade" Debian GNU/Linux and so, it
> has installed XFCE 4.2.0 ?
>
>     Next, i'd like to know how i can change the default theme of XFCE.
> Because i like my new wallpaper and i'm looking for a dark theme....
> Have you got any ideas ?
>
>     Finally, i just want to thanks all the people who work for the XFCE
> project => you make a really good work !
>
>     Thx U ++

CAPS LOCK: ITS LIKE THE CRUISE CONTROL FOR AWESOME
-Erik