Xfce 4.2.0 released!

Joe Klemmer klemmerj at webtrek.com
Thu Jan 20 00:47:43 CET 2005

On Sun, 16 Jan 2005, Olivier Fourdan wrote:

> >    Is there a recommended protocol to upgrade from 4.0.6 without breaking
> > anything or requiring a lot of time to reconfigure?
>
> Your setings shlud be mligrated in 4.2.
>
> But as always with computers, the best is to try on a single test system
> and evaluate the results before rolling it on production systems :)

	Was the problem with xfdesktop4 in the fc1 rpms fixed do you know?
I forget what Jasper said to do to get things working and don't have
access to my box that's running RC2 (or is it RC3?  Can't remember) as I'm
on the road doing Linux training.

Side note:

	I may have lucked into one of the greatest jobs ever.  I'm doing
Linux training and developing Linux/Open Source solutions for businesses.
I still think I'm dreaming.

--
Boring Home Page
http://www.webtrek.com/joe