Re: xffm 4.2.0 doesn´t start after install of mousepad???

Erik Harrison erikharrison at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 11:33:34 CET 2005

On Wed, 19 Jan 2005 11:25:07 +0100, Martin Jenewein <jetii at utanet.at> wrote:
> Hi
>
> i ve installed xfce 4.2 and after installing of mousepad xffm will
> not start. It look likes a deadlock.

Very strange. The two should pretty much stay out of each other's hair.

> System: Acer Laptop, Suse 9.1, xfce 4.2
>
> Is it possible to start xffm with more output?

> jetii at jeneX:~> xffm
> ** Message: xffm: module
> /usr/local/lib/xfce4/modules/libxfce4_mime_icons.so successfully
> loaded** Message: xffm: loading toolbar buttons
> ** Message: xffm: loading menus
> ** Message: xffm: module /usr/local/lib/xfce4/xffm/libxffm_fstab.so
> successfully loaded

Hmm. On my box xffm loads the combo box at this point, though perhaps
it isn't installed on your box. Seems unlikely though. Do you have a
/usr/local/lib/xfce4/modules/libxfce4_combo.so ?

> --> Deadlock
>
> regards
>  martin

CAPS LOCK: ITS LIKE THE CRUISE CONTROL FOR AWESOME
-Erik