No. of workspaces

Brian J. Tarricone bjt23 at cornell.edu
Mon Jan 17 19:36:01 CET 2005

Marcin Wasilewski wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm new to the list, but before I subscribe it, I tried to search
> archives....with no result.
> I've prolem with Xfce on HP T5000 thin client. When X starts, by
> default I have 4 workspaces and I need to change it to 1 but I can't
> find any config file where it can be changed.
> Can You help me?

use the xfce settings manager, which you can run via
'xfce-setting-show'.  it should be in one of the control panels.  are
you using a version of xfce obtained through HP specifically for the
thin client?  if so, you should contact HP for support, as they've made
some modifications - and presumably you're entitled to such support anyway.

    -brian