Xfmedia playing .pls streams and video files

Brian J. Tarricone bjt23 at cornell.edu
Fri Jan 7 14:18:23 CET 2005

maxschleiss at bluewin.ch wrote:

>Hi,
>I hope I am sending to the right address for the xfce mailing list.
>I would like to congratulate the developpers of Xfmedia wich is the kind
>of applications I like. I have a few questions about this app:
>
>is it possible to
>- have the title of the music playing on the radio stream
>- have subtitles in movies
>- change the audio channel in movies (french/english for example)

not at present, not at present, and not at present.  there, that was
easy ^_~.  i'm not sure that libxine supports notification of song
change for the first, and the latter two need some UI work that i
haven't gotten around to.  actually, you should be able to do #2 using a
special filename format, but i don't recall exactly what that is.

    -brian