One XFCE panel on each screen when using xinerama ?

glmovzs glmovzs at oxstone.com
Mon Jan 3 12:48:44 CET 2005

On Mon, Jan 03, 2005 at 09:02:48AM +0100, Jasper Huijsmans wrote:
> I'm sorry. The panel supports one instance per X screen. That means it
> will only work on a true multihead setup, not with Xinerama.

=( That's would be great to support xinerama, because most multihead
systems use it! Running one instance of X on each screen is far less
useful than xinerama: you can't move windows from one screen to another
for example...

Here's my XF86Config-4 setup:

Section "ServerLayout"
    Identifier	"tri_screens"