RC3 Install problems

Scott Horowitz scott at theskyiscrape.com
Mon Jan 3 03:48:08 CET 2005

Okay, I'm thoroughly confused. Every Xfce component that I tried to run
told me that I'm missing the needed libraries (i.e. xffm says I'm
missing libxffm_on_demand). I've tried searching for these shared
libraries and the files are nowhere on my computer. What is going on?
I've tried clean installs multiple times now to no avail.

For now, I've reverted back to the 4.1.91 fedora rpm's because I got
tired of waiting for all of the compiling.

Lost,
Scott