keybinding in xfwm4 and windows keys

Thomas Jost thomas.jost at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 20:09:23 CET 2005

I remember that a few time ago I could open the KDE menu with the
Windows key on Mandrake Linux (I used it from version 6.1 to 9.2...).

And I think you can remove the "modifier" status of a key with
xmodmap. And then set its keysym to XF86Menu or something like this.
Not sure, but you should have a look on man xmodmap...