Off Topic: GUI programming

jan goplay at quick.cz
Thu Feb 24 10:18:48 CET 2005

Hello,

An interesting alternative which might be interesting for you:

www.freepascal.org as language

and lazarus.freepascal.org as IDE.

Especially Lazarus IDE is an interesting choice. Allows to create GUI
and then compile using either gtk, win32, gtk2, qt - it is multiplatform
and multiwidget RAD (Rapid Application Development) tool.

Ciao
Jan