Focus bug or feature?

Xavier Otazu xotazu at cvc.uab.es
Mon Feb 14 17:48:04 CET 2005

	Hi:

	Thanks Olivier, now I can work with nedit and X composer.

	Now I have the same problem with the text editor of sylpheed-claws, but since I
know it is a lesstiff/Motif related issue, I can recompile sylpheed-claws using
Motif (now I have it with lesstiff). The problem is that when I tried to install
both, I had some problems when compiling programs.

cheers

Xavier