no Window Manager Preferences button in Settings Manager?

David Levine levinedl at acm.org
Fri Feb 11 21:28:36 CET 2005

Hi,

  XFce 4.2, started with startxfce4
  Fedora Core 3

The following processes (in order of process ID) are running:

  /usr/bin/xfce4-session
  xfce-mcs-manager
  xfwm4
  xftaskbar4
  xfce4-panel

I'd like to change a Window Manager setting.  The documentation
says to 'click the button labelled "Window Manager" in the XFce 4
Settings manager.'  However, there is no such button.  Does anyone
know how I can open a Window Manager Preferences dialog?

I really want (need :-) to set "Focus follows mouse", in case
any knows the non-GUI way to do that . . .

Thanks,
David