xfce4-notes bug disrupts panel

Angelina Carlton brat at magma.ca
Fri Feb 11 02:46:04 CET 2005

I realize that xfce4 notes is part of the goodies package and I added
a comment to an exisiting bug at the goodies bug tracker, however it
seems it might affect xfce4-panel also.

Xfce4-notes will choke if your note contains a special character like
'&'

if I type a note "apples & oranges" the next time I login, notes wont
load, but worse, my entire panel wont load. Does the panel not have
a check for broken plugin?

Its easy to fix by editing the notes config file directly but want to
let someone know about the panel not loading.

--
Angelina Carlton