App Finder

cvjb at cvjb.de cvjb at cvjb.de
Tue Feb 8 19:02:14 CET 2005

On Tue, Feb 08, 2005 at 10:51:09AM -0600, Dennis J. Tuchler wrote:
>On Tuesday 08 February 2005 10:37, cvjb at cvjb.de wrote:
>Thank you very much for answering my request for information.
>Where do I find how to make a desktop file for word perfect?

Uuups, I'm really no expert in this, sorry. Maybe you can look at an
existing desktop-file, and change it to your needs. Then save it as
(e.g.) "wordperfect.desktop" in one the before mentioned directories.

You can also read the offical specification at
<http://standards.freedesktop.org/menu-spec/menu-spec-0.9.html>,
a very understandable text, even though it is a specification ;-)

Hope that helps,

Christian