Inconsistent Workspace Names

James Lee leekk at freeshell.org
Mon Feb 7 23:06:23 CET 2005

Hi,

I installed 4.2 on Sparc Solaris. On the older version, I
had set the names of each workspace.

Now on 4.2, I used Workspaces Settings to change the names
of the workspaces. However, when I clicked on the top left
hand corner of each window, under "Send to ...", I get the
same number of workspaces, but the old names.

I found that ~/.config/xfce4/mcs_settings/workspaces.xml
contain the old names, but .xfce4/settings/workspaces.xml
have the new names. When I change the names using the settings,
this config file under config directory is not changed.

Is this a bug? Or am I having some old config files that
I should have deleted?

Thanks.

James.