Gnome menus in Xfce4.2?

Jan Bakuwel jan.bakuwel at int.greenpeace.org
Fri Feb 4 16:47:43 CET 2005

Hoi all,

We are in the process of replacing Windows boxes on our ships with a
Linux (ltsp) desktop. Xfce is by far the best desktop environment for
this purpose.

To aid the switchover we're also running Microsoft Office on those
machines, using Crossover Office. This too, works surprisingly well.

There's one little difficulty that I hope one of you can help me with.
Crossover Office adds menu entries automagically to the Gnome menu,
however the Gnome menu is not accessible from Xfce4.

I've been looking on the Internet but haven't found any useful
information.  Your help is much appreciated.

kind regards,
Jan

--

"It is an illusion to think that we are free to apply our increasing
knowledge in any way we choose. In reality we are struggling to deal

Information, Communication, Technology
Greenpeace International
Ottho Heldringstraat 5
1066 AZ  AMSTERDAM
Netherlands (MET)

direct    +31 (0)20 7182084
fax       +31 (0)20 5148151
reception +31 (0)20 5148150
email     jan.bakuwel&int.greenpeace.org
private   jan.bakuwel&hccnet.nl
(replace & by @ in the emailaddress)