Fonts in Java based application in Xfce

jan goplay at quick.cz
Thu Feb 3 16:38:41 CET 2005

Hi,

thanks for advise, but as I said I already played around with dpi
setting.

startx -- -dpi 120

gives me bigger fonts - but in every single application.

First, I had small letters in that particular application, than I
upgraded to Xorg 6.8-r3 (gentoo) and surprisingly the fonts in the
application got bigger. Now, I lose font size in the application and I'd
like to restore it back.

Thanks
Jan