Exit menu and Xfmedia problems, mousepad feature question

Vinko Prelac vinko at sparrowsoup.com
Wed Feb 2 16:01:07 CET 2005

I installed xfce 4.2.0 Mandrake 10.1 RPM's and everything works very,
very well - except the exit menu: the only option is "Quit current
session", "Reboot the computer" and "Turn off computer" options are
greyed out. I didn't have that problem when xfce was installed from os-
cillation packs.

Also, the xfmedia rpm installs fine, but when I try to run it I get the
following error:

xfmedia: symbol lookup error: xfmedia: undefined symbol:
pango_layout_set_ellipsize

I installed it from the source, and it works fine.

Will there be tabs for multiple open files in mousepad, gedit like?

--
Vinko Prelac <vinko at sparrowsoup.com>