Quick question on panal layers

Ondrej Mihalyi mihalyi at matfyz.cz
Tue Feb 1 12:17:12 CET 2005

If the problem is that you wnat to maximize your window over xfce-panel, then you can solve it partially by 'fullscreening' the window.  There is a keyboard shortcut to toggle fullscreen of window. you can set it in XFCE window manager settings under keyboard tab.  Alt+F11 does it for me, but I don't know whether it is the default setting.

Try to use it, it's probably the only way beyond hiding the panel to make your window be drawn over the panel.

Cheers,

Ondrej