How to copy/paste?

Andrew Conkling andrew.conkling at gmail.com
Sat Dec 31 18:12:28 CET 2005

On 12/31/05, Stefan Stuhr <xfceuserslist at sstuhr.dk> wrote:
> lør, 31 12 2005 kl. 17:31 +0100, skrev Fabian Nowak:
> > >
> > > Try with Ctrl+Shift+C and Ctrl+Shift+P.
> >
> > Ever thought of selecting by mouse and middleclicking to insert?
>
> Yeah, I actually do use that method, but the thread starter, Mike Zang,
> used Ctrl+C/Ctrl+V as an example method, and the corresponding (default)
> keyboard shortcuts in Terminal is Ctrl+Shift+C and Ctrl+Shift+P.

Mike, a bit of explanation: Terminal leaves Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V for any
applications that will need it.  For instance, almost all apps that
you might run in a terminal can be terminated by pressing Ctrl+C.
It's a feature that it doesn't copy with that.  However, you can
configure the shortcut that it uses in the Terminal preferences.

--
http://aconkling.blogspot.com