problem between xfwm4 and keymap

Yves-Alexis Perez corsac at corsac.net
Thu Dec 29 16:37:02 CET 2005

Olivier Fourdan wrote:
> Yves-Alexis Perez wrote:
>
>>This one did not work, i'm still having problems with my keymap.
>>
>>Thanks for losing your time with me and my weird configuration :)
>

> OK, with this new version, the regrab works, I've tested it pretty well.
> So if it still doesn't work for you, then it's something else...
>
> http://foo-projects.org/~olivier/preview/xfwm4-4.2.3.3-r19160.tar.bz2
>
> Can you try it please?

This one doesnt work either. When using my keymap and this xfwm4 (with
Alt a shortcuted to terminal), when pressing 'a' in xev i get:

FocusOut event, serial 30, synthetic NO, window 0x1c00001,
    mode NotifyGrab, detail NotifyAncestor

FocusIn event, serial 30, synthetic NO, window 0x1c00001,
    mode NotifyUngrab, detail NotifyAncestor

KeymapNotify event, serial 30, synthetic NO, window 0x0,
    keys:  0   0   0   0   0   0   0   0   0   0   0   0   0   0   0   0
           0   0   0   0   0   0   0   0   0   0   0   0   0   0   0   0

Maybe the problem is in the keymap, but I don't know how to fix this..

--
Yves-Alexis Perez