xfce4-terminal: set --disable-server in terminalrc

Paulo Marcel Coelho Aragao marcelpaulo+l at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 12:55:31 CET 2005

Yves-Alexis Perez wrote on Dec, 28:
> > This won't work because I start xfce4-terminal from the panel, so no shell
> > startup files are read.

> You could start xfce4-terminal --disable-server from the panel.

Yes, I know that, I've done that. But then we come full circle back to my
original question: I'd like to be able to set --disable-server at terminalrc,
so that I don't have to do it at every single invocation of xfce4-terminal. It
seems reasonable to ask that, or not ?

I'd like to post this as a feature request: could you tell me where I should
do it ?

Thanks for not having given up on this thread
Paulo