Not showing things in the taskbar

houghi houghi at houghi.org
Sun Dec 11 01:17:46 CET 2005

On Sat, Dec 10, 2005 at 10:41:29AM +0100, Gina Haeussge wrote:
> Glad I could help. I started to look into writing a small documentation
> of the format of the configurationfiles, including examples, as the
> developer of the tool still doesn't have packaged something like this
> with the latest release but instead still advices to take a look at the
> source. It will be located at http://wiki.foosel.net/linux/devilspie.
> Might also be of help some day.

Thanks again. I would just move the examples to the top and add some more
examples, especially more combined ones.
Like pin it, lower it, skip the pager and tasklist and also fix its place.
Go completely over the top so peaople can see what it COULD do and remove
what they not need.

This package should be a fixed part of xfce. A GUI interface in the
settings or if you click right on the bar at top of a window would be
great. Also a ricgt click on a program in the taskbar could get you to such
a configuration.

houghi
--
"The voters have spoken, the bastards ..."