Compile problem on Mandriva 2006

Anders Lind sunshinecoast at swipnet.se
Mon Dec 5 10:53:00 CET 2005

> I think we simply don't know the answer.

The thing was that I might have had problems with my Internet connection
and therefor wasn't sure if the email had gotten through.

> The output you posted indicates a problem with including the gtk header.
> This doesn't really make much sense, since every single person who
> compiles Xfce needs to include that and more files than just the ones
> that you posted include that file.

OK.....

> What version of gtk and gcc are you using?

I am not at home right now, so I have to look at a FTP for Mandriva 2006
and it should be GTK 2.8.3 and GCC 4.0.1 (Mandriva RPM's

------
Best Regards,
Anders

"Economic power is exercised by means of a positive,
by offering men a reward, an incentive, a payment, a
value; political power is exercised by means of a negative,
by the threat of punishment, injury, imprisonment, destruction.
The businessman's tool is values; the bureaucrat's tool is fear."

Ayn Rand