Clock and other items..

Erik Harrison erikharrison at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 20:48:47 CEST 2005

On 4/30/05, Amichai Teumim <amichai.teumim at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Brian
>
> That sounds really cool, won't that eat up a lot of cpu though?

Shouldn't. Might eat marginally more memory. But if we make D-BUS a
requiremet for Xfce 4.4, then it would be trivial to make all "panels"
run inside a single process. This may in fact yield a drop in the
amount of RAM required, all else being equal

> -amichai
>

> Brian J. Tarricone wrote:

CAPS LOCK: ITS LIKE THE CRUISE CONTROL FOR AWESOME
-Erik