xfcalendar random behavior, appearance

Vallo Kallaste kalts at estpak.ee
Fri Apr 29 11:15:42 CEST 2005

On Thu, Apr 28, 2005 at 09:53:09PM +0300, Juha Kautto
<kautto.juha at kolumbus.fi> wrote:

> I don't think there is anything wrong in your system. Do you have
> exceptionally fast cpu ?
> Do you see that problem only when you start the xfcalendar from the
> clock first time ?
> Not when you make it visible again ? You can't start xfcalendar from
> systray, you can
> only make it visible or hide it.

Sorry for cutting into thread, but I see same, extremely irritating
behaviour, on 500Mhz PIII system. The calendar starts for a second
and then disappears when started by clicking on the clock. Second
start brings it alive. I haven't had any problems with calendar
closing erratically. Xfce 4.2.0.
--
Vallo Kallaste