xfcalendar random behavior, appearance

Juha Kautto kautto.juha at kolumbus.fi
Thu Apr 28 20:53:09 CEST 2005

Erika,

I don't think there is anything wrong in your system. Do you have
exceptionally fast cpu ?
Do you see that problem only when you start the xfcalendar from the
clock first time ?
Not when you make it visible again ? You can't start xfcalendar from
systray, you can
only make it visible or hide it.

If you only see that problem with the first start, there is a
workaround: Start it from the os
level same time when you start Xfce.

I believe what you see is a race condition caused by a dirty patch. But
this should only
cause problems when the xfcalendar is started first time from the clock.
Can you,please
confirm that.

/Juha