xfce 4.2 wont open

david at 123four.fsnet.co.uk david at 123four.fsnet.co.uk
Tue Apr 26 16:49:13 CEST 2005

Hi

> can you be more specific?

I am using slackware 10.1, kernel 2.6.10, and open xfce using command
startxfce4.

> any output in your console? or do you start xfce via kdm/gdm/xdm/...!?

I am pretty much a xfce4 newbie.  I dabbled with xfce 4.05, but do not know
that much about it.  I am saying that there was no output, and nothing could
be started, as there were no icons and right clicking on screen produced
nothing.

> > Is this a known bug? > no

Should I report it?

Cheers