Two State Lanuncher for Compositor

Bob Snyder bob.snyder at cox.net
Sun Apr 24 21:45:02 CEST 2005

Hi Olivier,

I tried this and had no luck.

For example, with mplayer using the 'xv' video output driver, I get a
normal image, but if I try to move or resize the window, it goes black
or shows the some random piece of the desktop in the window. Running
xfwm4 without the compositor gives proper operation. Setting
XLIB_SKIP_ARGB_VISUALS=1 had no effect.

The script (minus the else case) does at least allow me to use the app.

Bob S.

Get Thunderbird <http://www.mozilla.org/products/thunderbird/>