Muting

Amichai Teumim amichai.teumim at gmail.com
Sun Apr 17 12:38:57 CEST 2005

Hi Eric

When you lick on the volume you get the volume levels for the following:

vol
Pcm
Spkr

etc etc etc

In Gnome I had the option to mute whichever one I wanted to mute. In
order for skype to work I need to mute:

Line1 or something. Or Mic Center, which I dont even see listed.
Otherwise it wont work.

Thanks

amichai