xsession-errors : critical GTK errors

Kristy Christie kristy at isp7.net
Thu Apr 14 14:11:07 CEST 2005

Thank you all so much for the various suggestions.

I've switched over to the "nv" driver from "nvidia" and hopefully it'll
stop the lock-ups.
Since it happens multiple times a day, if tommorow passes quietly, I'll
be SO happy heh
I was out the whole day today so I couldn't put it to the test.

I haven't been using the GLX screensavers.. in fact, I forgot to emerge
xscreensaver until
today heh

I'll be keeping tab on the nvidia forums as recommended since I would
like to resolve
this.

Thanks again you guys.. I didn't expect such quick, helpful responses :)

~Kristy