can't drag windows

Buck xfce at fatcat.ru
Sun Apr 10 09:03:24 CEST 2005

Exactly what happened to me in FreeBSD 5.3 after the binary install...
Fixed it by reinstalling every xfce package. Sadly, what installer has
done cannot be undone, although it's a must! I will have to
reformat the FreeBSD partition because now it's a total mess.

Anyone from OSCillation reads this? Make an UNinstaller please!

Buck