XFCE selection in KDM

Felix Miata mrmazda at ij.net
Thu Sep 30 05:07:54 CEST 2004

I expected this to be done automatically as a result of installing the
20-some ollakka rpms for SuSE 9.1. I was told on the SuSE e mailing list
that this worked for someone else. I didn't for me. This isn't for my
own system, but someone I'm trying to wean off windoze, but on a low RAM
old Packard Bell.

http://www.xfce.org/index.php?page=documentation&lang=en says as
follows: "Alternatively, you can make your own ~/.xinitrc file or
~/.xsession if you use a graphical login manager." That's what I want,
but I have no clue how, and I don't see the subject in the FAQ. Is there
some easy solution for someone used to just picking KDE off the login
manager menu and just wants to get the gratis job over with?
--
"Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord."        Psalm 33:12 NIV

 Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409

Felix Miata  ***  http://members.ij.net/mrmazda/