Planet lunar

Brian J. Tarricone bjt23 at cornell.edu
Fri Sep 24 00:13:38 CEST 2004

On 09/23/04 23:28, Auke Kok wrote:
> Nick Hudson wrote:
>
> >Well I got really bored today at work and set up a "Planet Lunar" at

hehe... bored at work - sounds like me when i worked for cornell ^_~.

> >http://nhudson.homelinux.org/planet/lunar.  Hopefully this will
> >inspire more blogging about not only Lunar but about life in general
> >among the developers.  If enough people enjoy having this tool maybe
> >we can move it over to the new foo-projects.org Auke just set up for
> >us today. Pleaselet me know what you think or if you think its a good
> >idea.  I try to blog everyday on my personal blog and I think Jeff
> >does also, it would be nice to to see what all the devs are up to
> >besides working on Lunar.
>
> this is EXACTLY what I had in mind for 'bar.foo-projects.org' ...
> something completely "political", "18+", "uncensored" etc... kinda what
> we don't want on the official sites but what does keep us busy =^)

i had been thinking about this for a while, and somewhat wondering why
blog.xfce.org had to be a separate blog of its own, but i remembered that
most of the devs don't have their own blogs (i do, jens does, but no one
else seems to... unless jasper's is in dutch and i just can't tell ^_~).

but yeah, planet is cool.  i'd like to blog more about xfce in my own blog,
but i usually figure "what's the point," since we have an xfce blog.  but
that defeats the whole purpose of why i ditched blogger.com and started
using wordpress: so i could have all the stuff i write in a database that
i control.  ah well.  you lame blog-less people should go and get one.  or
something.

	-brian