Taskbar Menu

Luigidigi Luigidigi at cwpanama.net
Fri Sep 17 15:55:31 CEST 2004

Andrew Conkling wrote:

>>>Is it possible to add a menu to the taskbar? I'm really just
>>>interested in being able to close/kill programs from the taskbar.
>>>

>>I believe this is in CVS already.
>>

>Yes, but not as such; you can add a menu and a taskbar to the panel.
>It covers the muchly-asked-for request to [in brief] consolidate all
>such features in the panel.

I'm a new user, it seems to me this is needed badly, plus the
incorporation of key bindings as in IceWM.
When you are working and are "in the zone", the mouse slows you down, i
usually switch to icewm, when doing serious working. i
maximize/minimize, open apps, move around with the keyboard, especially
on a laptop. XFCE4 is great i love it, do not misunderstand me. :)