Beta 1 & 2 Problem

JsutNoni jsutnoni at gmail.com
Sun Oct 31 01:24:16 CEST 2004

Hey there everyone. I hope someone here can help me with this. Im
running Arch Linux and have been running CVS versions of xfce4 up
untill beta 1 for xfce4.2. Ever since then when ever i try to run
startxfce i get this error:

_IceTransSocketOpenCOTSServer: failed to open socekt for inet6
_IceTransOpen: Transport open failed for inet6/Otis
_IceTranMakeAAllCOTSServerListeners: failed to open listener for inet6
xfce4-0session: Unable to load failsafe session... exiting

This is bugging the crap out of me because i REALLY would like to be
running this. Xfce4.0.6 jsut seems blah after useing cvs for so long.
Anyone with any ideas please please help me out on this.

I also tried to install beta 1 on a different pc with Arch Linux
installed and am getting the same thing. Thanks in advance.
--
~JsutNoni