Themes

Andrew Conkling andrewski at fr.st
Thu Oct 28 17:34:58 CEST 2004

Some time ago (probably on Wed, 27 Oct 2004 23:33:04 -0700)
Rick King <mooncat at nightprowler.net> had occasion to say the following:

> I can't find any README or other documentation and am not sure what
> you mean by a theme engine.  I installed every rpm i could find, xfwm
and xfce theme packages, gtk engine, still nothing.  I guess I can live
with it the way it is although it would be nice to have something other
than gray to look at...doesn't do much for clinical depression...

It will be in the theme you want to use, not in xfwm4 or anything else.
For example, the g5-ish theme (you can see it on freshmeat.net) uses the
pixmap engine.  Others are the industrial engine, the smooth engine,
etc....

You should be able to find some engines RPM that has many of the
commonly used ones....