Themes

Andrew Conkling andrewski at fr.st
Thu Oct 28 07:12:08 CEST 2004

Some time ago (probably on Wed, 27 Oct 2004 22:09:35 -0700)
Rick King <mooncat at nightprowler.net> had occasion to say the following:

> I have the ability to change the buttons in the window manager
> settings but in the user interface, any of the themes i select seem to
have no effect on anything.  I still have the same grey theme i had
before.  What file must I do brutal things to in order for this to work?
> I'm using 4.0.6.

My guess is that you're missing the theme engines.  Make sure you have
the correct one installed for the theme you're trying to use (it's
usually mentioned in the README or other documentation).