Sorry for mail's subject, please reads "XFCE and Aurox linux"

Alexandre Aractingi aaractingi at libertysurf.fr
Tue Oct 26 13:59:01 CEST 2004

Le mardi 26 octobre 2004 à 13:44 +0200, Jasper Huijsmans a écrit :
> Doesn't it say in the magazine?
>
> Never heard of it, but the 10.0 kinda points to Mandrake. You probably can't
> really say that just from a version number though.

I'm afraid it doesn't have anything to do with Mandrake, and thus
running Mandrake-specific RPMs on it would be hazardous. Plus Mandrake
has their own XFce tricks (to enable the Mandrake menu for example), so
it wouldn't make any sense on another distro.
I would recommend recompiling the source RPMs to get a more fitted
binary.

--
Alexandre Aractingi <aaractingi at libertysurf.fr>