Keyboard WM configuration

Andrew Conkling andrewski at fr.st
Wed Oct 20 18:35:39 CEST 2004

Some time ago (probably on Wed, 20 Oct 2004 10:27:40 +0200)
Jean-François Wauthy <pollux at xfce.org> had occasion to say the following:

> > Also, how does one delete a command shortcut?
> i added the option to the shortcut composition dialog but i don't
> remember if i did it before 4.1.90 release

Thanks for your reply, Jean-François.  I'm running CVS (checked out on Monday 18.10) and I don't have a dialog (I assume you mean right-clicking on a command shortcut).  For the record, I can't use the Del key either (it seems like that would work).  Am I missing something?