Is it a way for "ok" is the default option when I click to logout button?

Xan DXpublica at telefonica.net
Sun Oct 17 13:16:21 CEST 2004

Diumenge 17 Octubre 2004 13:12, en/na Olivier Fourdan (<Olivier Fourdan
<fourdan at xfce.org>>) va escriure:
>>Re: Is it a way for "ok" is the default option when I click to logout
button?

> On Sun, 2004-10-17 at 13:07 +0200, Xan wrote:
> > Mmmmm... it's a pain ;-(
> > Well, I will get used to click into "ok" button rather than press "enter"
> > or migrate to gnome :-p
>
> Frankly, how many times in a day do you use the logout button?

Two? He,he,he ;-)

Frankly, I know that this "feature" is a triviality. I only asked this
question as a curiosity. If there is no way for press enter rather than click
ok button, nothing happens. It's not important for me. It was only curiosity.

Thanks,
Xan.